Description: Virtual Executive Assistant (Part Time)
This is a perfect work from home job opportunity for students majoring in English, Marketing, Public Relations or a related subject. This is a job with immense network building opportunities with a great potential to grow. There will also be travel opportunities to electronics related trade shows and similar events.
Virtual Executive Assistant Job Purpose: Enhances executives’s effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the blogger to others.
Virtual Executive Assistant Job Duties:
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Handling executive’s communication with customers and sponsors via telephone, mail, and other electronic means.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Proofreading of company’s online content.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Monitor a company’s online reputation.
- Approve or delete comments on blogs or articles.
- Drive traffic to websites using a variety of methods.
- Craft email campaigns.
Skills/Qualifications: Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Travel Logistics, Strong Verbal Communication Skills
Pay/Application Process: Pay will depend on your skills. Don’t worry, it’s “skill,” not “employment history.” It’s obvious that most students don’t have an impressive resume just yet. But if you are eager to take charge, learn and provide results, then you’ll be very happy with what pay I’ll offer you. Just make sure that your cover letter explains why you are the person I want to hire and what skills and motivation you’re bringing to the company.
Please e-mail a complete resume with cover letter and e-mail it to me, Sebastian Westerhold: KF5OBS@gmail.com